My name is Amanda Romeo and I am pleased to be your neighborhood expert!
As a Jacksonville resident since the age of 10, I have learned so much about the city we love to call home. I decided to take this knowledge in an area where I can help others and positively impact those around me. I have a passion for the process of buying and selling real estate and I’m here to be a one stop resource during your transition! I love working at Keller Williams Jacksonville Realty, where the coaching, technology, and innovative thinking have been largely contributed to my success. I received my Bachelor’s degree in Communications, concentrating in Public Relations and minoring in Spanish. Before becoming a Realtor, I worked in retail as well as transportation where I gained 10 years experience in customer service. I pride myself in putting others first and I look forward to representing you in a positive, professional manner!
If you select me as your Realtor, I will:
- Be a trusted resource for home buying or selling process
- Provide a marketing plan to get your house sold
- Give you a free home valuation to determine its worth
- Continually review comparable properties in the area to ensure market value
- Be your neighborhood expert
- Negotiate on your behalf and work through all paperwork with you
- Network with other real estate professionals to ensure your wants and needs are top of mind
- Coordinate showings for your house that do not disrupt your schedule
- Counsel you on how to prepare your property for getting it sold
- Represent you in a professional, positive manner